Take a Look to Our MIS & Data Analyst Training Course
Furnish the skills of fresher/Experienced at corporate by delivering industry admirable certification for MIS & Data Analysis in Excel training.
Complete MIS practical training by expert Sr. Lead Analyst/Technical Analyst With having 10+ Years of experience.
Placement assistance would be 100% after completion of 70% MIS & Data Analyst training our dedicated placement team arrange interview till placement.
Unfold your skills with corporate level with technical test series with MIS & Data Analyst Practical Training to furnish aptitude
Experience unique and lively – Real time projects learning & case study for learners at SLA’s workshop.
Complete assistance for fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes to the Learners.
- About MIS & Data Analyst
- Why Learn MIS & Data Analyst
- MIS & Data Analyst Programme Details
Management Information System or simply known as MIS refers to a combined working of software, hardware and people within the organisation that helps the management take better decisions regarding business operations. It refers to collecting, processing, storing and analysing information which supports managerial role and primarily focus on increasing the efficiency of the organisation. MIS helps in identifying issues within the business operations and find out relevant solutions. It also helps in determining the needs and requirements of Information System of the company. After acquiring skills in Management Information System, an individual can become a professional Data Analyst, System Analyst and many more job profile which are highly demanded in the current business market. If you want to pursue a career in MIS, you need to acquire relevant skills in various Management Information System and Data Analysis tools and gain relevant skills such as problem solving, analytical, management, etc. SLA Consultants Gurgaon offers the best MIS and Data Analysis Training Course in Gurgaon/Gurugram with the help of well-equipped lab and Fast Track classrooms conducted by certified and well recognised trainers. We have been providing MIS training to participants for the last 10 years successfully and our MIS course content is highly updated as per the current industry standard to fulfil all the requirement. The eligibility criteria to join MIS and Data Analysis Certification Course in Gurgaon/Gurugram is to have a graduation degree in any field along with an interest in technology and information system. After completing the training, the learners will be able to collect a large amount of relevant information from various sources and convert it into a simplified language such as Sales figures, market information, logistic details and transportation cost to help the management make better and informed decisions. They will become a job ready professional within a matter of weeks and lead a successful career in the Information Technology field easily.
MIS and Data Analysis Training Course provided by SLA Consultants Gurgaon is intelligently designed by industry expert and conducted by veteran MIS professional who are able to guide the students by offering them real time MIS practical training and live projects and assignments. They have over 10 years of experience in the field and also conduct seminars and workshops to test the learning skills of the candidates and resolve any doubt or issues they have. The MIS & Data Analyst training program is targeted towards both college freshers and working professionals who want to gain expertise in Data Analysis and achieve growth and their career. The MIS & Data Analyst certification program makes the candidate a full-fledged MIS send Data Analyst professional by giving them knowledge and expertise in various Data Analysis tools such as Advanced MS Excel, VBA Dashboard and Macros, MS Access and SQL, Basic SAS and Basic Tableau. Upon completion of the MIS training, the learners will be able to attain skills and knowledge in Management Information System-MIS such as analysing problems and discovering best solution, developing and implementing strategies to achieve company goals, allocating the resources properly, leading and motivating team to increase efficiency, communicating the requirements of the Information System to the superiors clearly. The participants will be able to design and develop computer system, properly managed the Software and Hardware systems, perform market research and evaluation, maintain the security of the Information System and much more.
The MIS and Data Analysis Training Courses highly beneficial for candidates who aspire to become Business Analyst, IT Consultant, MIS Executive, MIS Analyst, Data Analyst, Information System Manager, Business Intelligence analyst and much more. The MIS & Data Analyst training is well supported by our smart and extensive and instruction system who will support the student at every stage of the course 7 Days. The participants will be forwarded with guaranteed job placement support with Interview preparation and personality development skills to help them crack any job interview. The individual can also pursue job opportunity at MNC as well who will not require any additional Training in Management Information System to perform their job responsibilities. Therefore, we ask all the candidates who have the will to pursue career in Management Information System to enrol themselves for the MIS & Data Analyst Training Course as soon as possible.
Having new methods of retrieving information and improving the existing one is one of the latest trends in the Information Technology field. There are many reasons why learning MIS and Data Analysis can offer you extreme benefit in your career. Some of those reasons are mentioned below which you should consider:
- The importance of Information System has increased dramatically in past few years and there is a huge demand for professionals who have expertise in Management Information System.
- The candidates with Management Information System – MIS and Data Analysis skills also earn a competitive salary in both International and Domestic market due to their high demand and value for the organization.
- An MIS Analyst and Data Analyst play a very important role to increase the competitiveness and well-being of the company and contribute to increasing productivity and revenue as well making it one of the most satisfying job profile.
- You will be able to target various industries in the business market such as telecommunication, social media, banking and Finance, real estate, education, pharmaceutical and many more.
- MIS is also considered one of the challenging job roles due to the Rapid change in the field allowing you to learn and grow your career.
There are many more benefits of associated with learning MIS and Data Analysis which you can enjoy if you attend our reliable and highly trusted Training Program in Gurgaon/Gurugram. For more information regarding the course for our Institute, you can visit our office or give us a call.
SLA Consultants India – MIS & Data Analysis in Excel Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
MIS & Data Analyst Programme Modules
MIS & Data Analysis in Excel Module
What is Excel ?
Microsoft Excel is a general purpose electronic spreadsheet to use to organize, calculate, and analyze data. The task you can complete with Excel ranges from preparing a simple family budget, preparing a purchase order, create an elaborate graph/chart, or managing a complex accounting ledger for a medium size business
Provide Basic/Advanced Understanding of Excel, make user familiar to create formula and give platform to make good analysis and introduce Powerful tools of advance excel so that user can make advance analysis with the help of those tools.
Introduction to Excel, Basic Understanding Menu and Toolbar, Introduction to different category of functions like Basics, Mathematical and Statistical, Date and Time, Logical, Lookup and References, Text and Information.
Mathematical Functions:- Sum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal, Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct
Date & Time Function:- Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time
Text Functions & Data Validation:- Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value, Large, Small Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/ Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data split.
Statistical Function & Other Functions:- Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min, Len, Right, Left, Mid, ,Maxa, Maxifs, Median, Minifs, Mina, Vara, Correl, Geomen
Logical Functions:- And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If
Lookup & Reference Functions:- VLookup, HLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’s, Past Special, Past link
Pivot Table and Charts, Import and Export data, Protect/Unprotect sheets/workbooks. Worksheet formatting and Print Display
Data Collection Method With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality
Analysis Single/Multidimensional Analysis, Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables, Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One-Variable Data Table, Two-Variable Data Table
Report Development – (Real World Data)
DASHBOARD & VBA / Macros Programming Objective
Dashboard Reports Allow User to Get High-Level Overview of the Business and Help Them Make Quick Decisions.
Dashboards are Often Called as Management Information System (MIS), Which Provides Information that Organizations Require to Manage Themselves Efficiently and Effectively.
- To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
Introduction to Programming Introduction to logical thinking flowcharts & algorithms
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros – an Introduction
Complete Review of the VBA Language (Subs, Functions, Variables, Arrays, Loops, Logic…etc.)
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros – What, When, How to use Macros. Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user’s Defined Functions? How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
Excel VBA Power Programming For VBA Macros
- Working with Dynamic Ranges. Protecting Worksheets, Cells and Ranges. Working with Multiple Files. Opening & Saving Files
- How to Analyze Data On Multi Worksheets And Build Summary Sheets
- How to Access The Windows File And Folder System To Open And Close Workbooks
- How to Protect Your Code Against Error
- How to Use Excel And VBA To Create Basic Dash Boards
- How to Create Your Own Custom Business Worksheet Functions In VBA
- How to Create Basic Report Generation Tools Using Excel VBA, Microsoft Word And PowerPoint
- How to Use The Excel Visual Basic Macro Recorder To Record Excel Tasks In VBA And Then Interpret The Code
Overview of Using User forms To Create Business Wizards
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
Connection between Excel VBA & other platforms
- How to Establish Connection Between VBA and Internet Explorer to Open any Internet Website through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and power presentation to create power point through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and Access database to update the data in access through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and outlooks through VBA
- How to Establish Connection Between Excel VBA and MS Word through VBA
Testing and Debugging Your Code Effective Error Handling Automation Development Reports & Live Projects
- SQL Course overview
- Installing the test environment
- What is SQL?
- Editors and Platforms to learn SQL
Complete SQL in a Class
- Quick-start introduction
- Using the basic SELECT statement
- Selecting Rows
- Selecting columns
- Counting rows
- Inserting data
- Updating data
- Deleting data
- Import and Export data
Fundamentals of SQL
- Databases and tables
- SQL syntax overview
- Data Definition, Data Manipulation, Data Control, Transactional Control statements
- Creating tables
- Deleting a table
- Inserting rows into a table
- Deleting rows from a table
- What is NULL?
- Controlling column behaviours with constraints
- Changing a schema with ALTER
- Filtering data with WHERE, LIKE, and IN
- Removing duplicates with SELECT DISTINCT
- Sorting with ORDER BY
How Relationships Work in SQL
- Understanding Joins
- Accessing related tables with JOIN
- Multiple related tables
Explaining SQL Strings
- About SQL strings
- Finding the length of a string
- Selecting part of a string
- Removing spaces with TRIM
- Making strings uppercase and lowercase
Numbers and SQL
- About numeric types
- Finding the type of a value
- Integer division and remainders
- Rounding numbers
SQL Functions and Clause
- The Aggregate functions MIN, MAX, AVG, SUM and COUNT, UPPER, LENGTH, LOWER
- The GROUP BY and HAVING clauses Grouping in a combination with joining
- Triggers in SQL
- Concept of Trigger
- Create Trigger for (Insert, Update, Delete)
- Alter Trigger
What are Subselects and Views in SQL
- Creating a simple subselect
- Searching within a result set
- Creating a view
- Creating a joined view
Maintaining SQL Server Database
- Backup Database
- Restore Database
SQL Server Job Creation
- How to create job in SQL Server Agent
- How to schedule job
Topics Covered as follows:
- Access environment and tools
- Database terminology and concept
- Designing database in Access
- Understanding RDBMS
Working with the Design side of Tables
- Create Query
- Join Tables That Have No Common Fields
- Work with Subdatasheets
- Create Sub queries
- Working with the runtime of Tables
- Data Migration and Importing
- Working with the Design side of Queries
- Working with the runtime of Queries
Working with the Design side of Forms
- Adding Controls to Forms
- Creating Sub forms
- Organizing Information with Tab Pages
- Displaying a Summary of Data in a Form
- Applying Conditional Formatting
- Working with the runtime of Forms, Managing Switchboard
Working with the Design side of Reports
- Organize Report Information
- Format Reports Include Charts in a Report
- Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Add a Sub report to an Existing Report
- Working with the runtime of Reports
Working with the Design side of Macros
- Creating a Macro Restricting Records Using a Condition
- Automating Data Entry Using a Macro
- Working with the runtime of Macros
- How to create a functional specification
- Build a real-world business application
- Putting altogether and deployment
- Overview Of SAS
- Working in the SAS Environment
- Working with windows
- Enhance editor window
- Log window
- Output window
- Result window explorer window program editor window
- Overviews of Libraries
- Data view
- Referencing files in SAS libraries
- Basic Concepts
- Creating a SAS programs
- Components of SAS programs
- Characteristics of SAS programs
- The layout of SAS programs
- Getting started with Tableau
- Overview of Tableau
- Tableau Architecture
- Installation and Configuration of Tableau
- Connecting the Data from multiple databases (Excel, SQL, MS Access)
- Tableau Dashboard
- Managing Metadata
- Parameters and Formatting
- Sorting, Filtering and Grouping
- Managing Extracts
- Data Sources
- Cross-Database Joins
- Data Aggregation and Data Ports
Please find the MIS & Data Analyst course details. Classes and Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module
|MIS Course Module||MIS Course Duration|
|Module 1||25 – 30 (Hours)|
|Module 2||25 – 30 (Hours)|
|Module 3||25 – 30 (Hours)|
|Module 1 & 2||50 – 60 (Hours)|
|Module 2 & 3||50 – 60 (Hours)|
|Module 1 to 3||75 – 80 (Hours)|
|Module 1 to 5||85 – 95 (Hours)|
|MIS Course Schedule||MIS Batch Timing|
|Sunday – Thursday||09:00|11:00|2:30|4:30|
|Saturday & Sunday||09:00|11:00|2:30|4:30|
The MIS & Data Analyst training can be completed in 95 hours or six months if you take weekend classes. Candidates with weekdays classes will be able to finish the course earlier.
Yes, all the participants are awarded with valid and highly recognised certification in MIS and Data Analysis build up on successful completion of the training.
You can give us a call at any of these numbers +919999340200, +917836023222, +919999491895, 011-47519207, +919873140018, +919350319190 or visit our centre in Gurgaon to get more information about the course. You can also attend a free trial class before registration that will offer you more knowledge.
Yes, we arrange backup classes for those student who have missed any class or falling behind in the course. Backup classes can be scheduled as per the availability of the teachers.
Yes, due to the increasing demand for MIS professional in the market, you can easily get a high paying job at any reputed agency upon completion of training.
The MIS training also target working professionals who wants to improve their expertise in Management Information System and Data Analysis and achieve growth in their career.