Take a Look to Our Services
Industry acceptable certification for all training which help fresher/Experienced to up-skill at corporate.
Expert MEAN Stack Developer & Engineer Lead with 8-10 Yrs of helps you for rapid and enormous web & application development.
After completion of 70% training our dedicated placement team arrange interview till placement.
Practical Training help to gain exposure like corporate level with technical test series
Real time projects & best case study makes SLA workshop very unique and lively for learners.
For Learner’s, Our admin team fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
Course Duration: 100 – 110 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers (Mean Stack PHP Development Training) for 6 Modules – Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India – MEAN Stack PHP Web Development Certification Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
MEAN Stack Training Course
- Introduction to MongoDB
- Installing MongoDB
- The current SQL/NoSQL landscape
- Document-oriented vs. other types of storage
- Mongo’s featureset
- Common use-cases
- MongoDB databases
- MongoDB Collections
- MongoDB Documents
- CRUD Operations in MongoDB
- Creating documents
- Querying documents
- Working with equality
- Query operators
- Building complex queries
- Updating documents
- Deleting documents
- Creating documents
- Introduction to Mongoose
- Word on ORM/ODM
- Installing mongoose
- Connecting to MongoDB from mongoose
- Core concepts of Mongoose
- Understanding mongoose schemas and datatypes
- Working with Models
- Using modifiers in schema
- Using virtual fields
- Optimizing query performance by enabling indexes
- Extending Models
- Working with hooks
- Validation of model data
- Creating custom static methods
- Creating custom instance methods
- CRUD operations with Mongoose
- Express.js Introduction & Setup
- Installing express
- First App with express – Demo
- Little about routes
- Little about Express middleware
- Serving static files with express
- Express application generator
- What is Express.js?
- Routing in Depth
- Route Methods
- Route Paths
- Parametrized Routes
- Route Handlers
- Express Router
- Types of middleware
- Error middleware
- Bodyparser, cookie parser, session management
- Types of middleware
- Template Engines
- What are template engines
- Express.js security
- Securing routes
- Debugging in Express
- Realtime programming with Socket.io
- Scaling nodejs applications
- The Child process model
- exec, spawn, and fork functions
- Using the Cluster module
Module 3.1 – AngularJS
- Introduction to Single-Page-Apps (SPA)
- Fitment of AngularJS
- How AngularJS Web App Works
- Bindings: declarative connections between data and on-screen
- Angular Expressions
- Root Scope
- solated Scopes
- Understanding Digest Loop
- Simple Routing
- Nested Routing
- Inbuilt Filters
- Writing custom filters
- Forms and Validation
- Organizing your code with modules i.e. MVW*
- Dependency injection
- Get Data from Web Services
- Inbuilt Services
- Writing your own Services
- Types of custom Services
- Inbuilt Directives
- Writing your own Custom Directives
- Events and event propagation
- Concept of Promises in Detail
- Using Deferred Objects
- Assignment after every session
Module 3.2 – 2.x/4.x Course
- Modules, Components, expressions & ng-model
- 1-way-2-way binding, interpolations, template binding, cloning & event binding.
- @Input, @Output & Eventemitters.
- Angular Component Life Cycle.
- Providers, Services, and Dependency Injection.
- SPA(Single Page Application) using Routing.
- Validation using Angular forms.
- Making HTTP POST calls to REST service (WebAPI) using Angular 2.
- Lazy loading using Angular 2.
- Use WebPack for Angular 2 application.
- HashLocation strategy
- Introduction to Node.js
- What is Node.js?
- How to install Node.js using pre-compiled binaries?
- Install Node.js using NVM
- History and usage of Node.js
- Comprehending Node.js
- Understanding Modules
- Understanding Events
- Node Exploration
- Using NPM (Node Packaged Modules)
- Handling Exceptions
- Events and Streams
- Event Emitter class
- Reading and writing streams
- Cashing and object creation
- Using Pipe
- Duplex steam
- Express Framework
- Handling HTTP Routes
- Navigation Route options
- Layout with jade
- Using Node.js in the web
- Web requests
- Building web server
- Web sockets requirements
- Real-time interaction with socket.io
- Creation of web application using Express.js
- Installing and configuring Express.js
- Creating views and forms with Jade
- Cookies and sessions
- Authorization and authentication
- Error handling
- Unit Testing
- Decouple Code
- Writing tests
- Super tests
- Database and sessions
- Building database connection
- Database queries and schemas
- Scaling Node application
- Child process model
- Exec, fork and spawn functions
- Cluster module
- Monitoring and advanced features
- Monitor Node.js functions
- Detecting memory leaks
- Configuration Node processes
- Technical Assignments (5 Assignments)
- Aptitude Test Papers like (HCL, IBM, Wipro etc.)
- Resume Design By Dedicated Placement Cell
- Mockup Interview by Corporate Professionals
- Schedule Interview with valid reference in Software Companies
- For B.Tech /MCA Industrial Training: Real Time Project based Training and projects for College Submission/Industrial Training Certificate.
Please find the course details. Classes and Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Module 1 MangoDB||20 – 25 Hours|
|Module 2 Express.js||20 – 25 Hours|
|Module 3 AngularJS||25 – 30 Hours|
|Module 4 Node.js||20-25 Hours|
|Module 1,2,3,4||100 – 110 Hours|