Take a Look to Our Services
Industry acceptable certification for all training which help fresher/Experienced to up-skill at corporate.
Techno- Functional Analyst from Top B-collage with 10+yrs of Experience conduction the Training Classes.
After completion of 70% training our dedicated placement team arrange interview till placement.
Practical Training help to gain exposure like corporate level with technical test series
Real time projects & best case study makes SLA workshop very unique and lively for learners.
For Learner’s, Our admin team fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
Course Duration: 120 – 135 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers (Investment Banking & Financial Modeling In Excel – Training) for 5 Modules – Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India – Financial Analyst Certification Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
Corporate Finance / Financial Analyst Training Course
Lookup & Reference Functions:-VLookup, HLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’sSum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal, Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct.
Text Functions & Data Validation:- Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time.
Logical Functions:-And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If, Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min
Data Management:- Data Collection Method With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality
Analysis:- Single/Multidimensional Analysis, Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One-Variable Data Table,
Advanced Chart, Graph & Dashboard:- Advanced Chart Technique, How To Make Dynamic Charts, Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Scatter Chart, Line Chart, Column Chart, Speedometer Chart, Gantt Chart, Two-Variable Data Table
Advanced Filter, Validation & Pivot Table:- Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data Split. Pivot Table and Charts, Import and Export Data, Protect/Unprotect Sheets/Workbooks, Worksheet Formatting and Print Display.
Advanced Dashboard & VBA / Macros Programming Objective
- To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
Introduction to Programming Introduction to logical thinking flowcharts & algorithms:
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros – an Introduction
Complete Review of the VBA Language (Subs, Functions, Variables, Arrays, Loops, Logic…etc.)
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros – What, When, How to use Macros. Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user’s Defined Functions? How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
Excel VBA Power Programming For VBA Macros
Overview of Using User forms To Create Business Wizards
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
Connection between Excel VBA & other platforms
Testing and Debugging Your Code
Effective Error Handling
Automation Development Reports & Live Projects
- Simple exercise/model in excel
- Flags to make the Model Flexible
- Understanding Business Model And Creating a Financial Model Template
- Identification of Business Drivers and Modeling
- Implementing simple business modeling case in Excel
- Project cost and its typical components
- Modeling Assumptions for Future projections
- Capital Expenditure phasing and modeling
- Infusion of debt and equity
- Modeling financial projections
- Implementing Interest During Construction
- Creating macros and Breaking Circular Loops
- Term Loan Modeling – Debt schedule – Monthly, Quarterly and annual schedules
- Modeling the Depreciation Schedule – Book and Income Tax Depreciation
- Modeling Working Capital Tax Modeling
- Adjusting accumulated losses
- Modeling MAT and MAT credit
- Modeling Dividend / Retained Earning Schedule
- Custom formatting for checks and balances
C. Valutation & Decision
- Creating and Modeling financial statements from the various schedules
- P & L
- Cash flow statement
- Balance Sheet
- Analysis – (Case Study)
- Performing sensitivity/scenario analysis
- Performing Ratio Analysis
- Conducting Covenant Testing
- Assessment of debt serviceability – DSCR
- Calculating Returns
- Project IRR
- Equity IRR
- Performing Valuation using DCF (FCFF and Enterprise Value)
D. Project Finance
- Understanding the Project Finance Mode
- Characteristics of Project Finance
- Risk and contractual arrangement to Mitigate Risk
- Understanding the Escrow Arrangement
- Cash Flow Waterfall model
- Basics of Public Private Partnership (PPP) framework
- Creating a financial model from scratch>
- Making modeling assumptions
- Modeling all schedules
- Creating all financial statements
- Calculating viability & returns
- To give you the capacity to understand the theory and apply, in real world situations, the techniques that has been developed in equity research
- To give you the big picture of equity research so that you can understand how things fit together.
- To show you that equity research is fun.
B. Approach: Prepare Equity Research Model (base)
- Prepare a blank excel sheet with separate Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows and use neat formats
- Populate the historical financial statements and do the necessary adjustment for non-recurring items (one-time expenses or gains).
- Perform the Fundamental Analysis (Ratio Analysis) for historical years (vertical analysis, horizontal analysis and trend analysis and calculate ROEs using DuPont).
Module – 4.1 Prepare Equity Research Financial Model
- Forecast the financial model using case study.
- Balance the balance Sheet
Module – 4.2 Valuations
- Discounted Cash Flows
- Calculate FCFF
- Calculate WACC post the calculation of the capital structure
- Find the Enterprise Value of the Firm
- Find Equity Value of the Firm after the deduction of Net Debt
- Divide Equity Value of the Firm by the total number of shares to arrive at “Intrinsic Fair Value” of the company.
- Do sensitivity analysis of WACC with Share Price
- Relative Valuations
- Identify the comparable based on the business, Market Capitalization and other filters
- Identify the suitable valuation multiple to be used for this business.
- Use the average valuation multiple to find the valuation
- Suggest “Undervalued” or “Over-valued”.
Module – 4.3 Calculate Target Price
- Based on DCF
- Based on Relative Valuations
- Recommend whether to “BUY” or “SELL”
Please find the course details. Classes and Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Module 1 – 4 + Report||120 – 135 Hours|
|Module 1 – 3||90 – 100 Hours|
|Module 3 & 4||80 – 85 Hours|
|Module 1,2 & 4||90 – 100 Hours|