Take a Look to Our Financial Modeling Training Course
Furnish the skills of fresher/Experienced at corporate by delivering industry admirable certification for Financial Modeling in Excel training.
Practical training held by Techno- Functional Analyst from Top B-college With having 10+ Years of experience.
Placement assistance would be 100% after completion of 70% training our dedicated placement team arrange interview till placement.
Unfold your skills with corporate level with technical test series with Practical Training to furnish aptitude
Experience unique and lively – Real time projects learning & case study for learners at SLA’s workshop.
Complete assistance for fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes to the Learners.
- About Financial Analyst
- Why Learn Corporate Financial Analyst
- Financial Analyst Programme Details
Financial Modelling refers to the process of developing a model or abstract representation of the current financial condition of the company. It is considered as a mathematical model which is crafted information about the financial of the business, investment or project. Is Financial Modelling Analyst hold a very significant importance in any business organisation as he can help the company in valuation of securities, predicting the requirement of future raw material, designing route map to profitability, and much more. It is considered one of the most challenging yet rewarding job profiles in the business industry and many college graduates tend to seek the job profile by acquiring skills and Financial Modelling in Excel. You can also become a successful Financial Modelling Analyst who can perform their duties and responsibilities well by attending Financial Modelling in Excel Certification course provided by SLA Consultants Gurgaon. The course is designed for freshers and professional to master Financial Modelling using Advanced Level Tools and application in MS Excel. The participants will acquire necessary skills in the field such as advanced valuation modelling, project Finance Modelling, ratio analysis, shortcut, advanced MapReduce, using financial calculator function, charting techniques, M&A analysis and much more. The training can be joined by anyone without reducing degree in commerce with interest in Financial Modelling and Data Analysis. Our trainers are veteran professionals in the field with over 10 years of experience who offers sufficient guidance to the attendees in a short period of time. The course content is highly specialised as per the industry standard which allow the participant to gain crucial and industry specific knowledge of Financial Modelling in Excel. The Financial Modelling in Excel Training Course is a perfect blend of theoretical concepts and practical training which gives the candidate an ideal platform to succeed in their future career.
The Financial Modelling in Excel Training Program in Gurgaon/Gurugram impart efficient and extensive skills in Advanced MS Excel operations along with VBA and Macros, Equity Research, Financial Modelling and report writing. Some of the most useful skills that will be acquired by the learners during the training include valuation Modelling, merger and acquisition Modelling, advanced features of Financial calculator in order to perfectly measure cash flow, time and value of money. The training is conducted using various innovative techniques such as a real-time practical train, live projects and assignments on Real world cases, workshops and handouts, all performed at highly equipped lab facility. The training is targeted towards any professional who wants to explore the finance world and make money related decisions efficiently, aspiring investment bankers, Business Analyst, Corporate Finance professional, CA, Commerce Professional, etc. Upon completion of the training, all the participants will acquire skill set of an efficient Financial Modelling Analyst such as excellent Excel skills, finance, accounting and valuation knowledge, time management skills, problem solving skills and decision making ability.
They will learn the job responsibilities of Financial Modelling analyst which include developing Financial Model using historical information and providing forecast, conducting scenario analysis on micro and macro factors to help risk assessment, make shore decorate modelling of allocated portfolios along with developing transaction model, implementing and recommending process for improvement to budget, determining major Financial and non-Financial risks and recommending actions to tackle them, applying sensitivity and scenario analysis for investment support, updating the Financial Model and identifying data requirement for model tracking and derivation rules. The participant can also ask for assistance from our administration at working hours 7 days a week. All the participants are entitled to receive a Valid Certification in Financial Modelling in Excel up on successful completion of the course. They will also be given 100% Job Placement Assistance to help them secure a better job at MNC and achieve growth in their current career.
Due to the dynamic nature of business scenarios, there is a huge demand for efficient spreadsheet professional who can facilitate comprehensive and detailed Financial Models. They allow the company to get business information in a compelling manner. There are remarkable career benefits associated with learning Financial Modelling in Excel and which is why many commerce students and professional are pursuing the job profile making it one of the most sought after jobs in the current business industry. Some of the benefits are provided below:
- The average income received by a Financial Modelling analyst is quite high. It is considered one of the highest paid job profiles in the finance industry.
- Getting Certified in Financial Modelling will help you become a globally recognised professional who is highly demanded in domestic and overseas market.
- After acquiring skills in Financial Modelling, you will be able to pursue a career in various field such as Equity Research firms, credit rating agencies, Quantitative and Qualitative Research houses, investment bank, project Finance Companies and mutual funds.
- The requirement of a Financial Modelling Analyst is quite high in the current market due to their ability of accurately predicting the Financial situation of the company along with performing Equity Research that would allow the company to make better Investments.
- Apart from job security and extensive growth opportunity, you will also be considered one of the most crucial employees within the organisation who is highly respected by the employer and colleagues.
If you want to enjoy all these benefits, you can simply attend Financial Modelling in Excel Training Course provided by SLA Consultants Gurgaon and accomplish your dream career easily. You can get more information regarding the course for our Institute by giving us a call at working hours or visiting our office.
Course Duration: 120 – 135 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers-Investment Banking & Financial Modeling In Excel-Training for 5 Modules-Weekdays/Weekend
SLA Consultants Gurgaon – Financial Analyst Certification Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
Financial Modeling Programme Modules
Corporate Finance, Investment Banking & Financial Analyst Training Course
Lookup & Reference Functions:-VLookup, HLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’sSum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal, Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct.
Text Functions & Data Validation:- Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time.
Logical Functions:-And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If, Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min
Data Management:- Data Collection Method With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality
Analysis:- Single/Multidimensional Analysis, Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One-Variable Data Table,
Advanced Chart, Graph & Dashboard:- Advanced Chart Technique, How To Make Dynamic Charts, Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Scatter Chart, Line Chart, Column Chart, Speedometer Chart, Gantt Chart, Two-Variable Data Table
Advanced Filter, Validation & Pivot Table:- Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data Split. Pivot Table and Charts, Import and Export Data, Protect/Unprotect Sheets/Workbooks, Worksheet Formatting and Print Display.
Financial analysis is a process of selecting, evaluating, and interpreting financial data, with other pertinent information, in order to formulate an assessment of a company’s present and future financial condition and performance
- Introduction to Financial Statements – P/L, B/S, C/F statements reflecting operating, financing and investing activities of a business.
- Understanding the purpose
- Understanding of key headers and sub-headers
- Format of the financial statements
- General Accounting Principles and best practices
- Navigating the Annual Report
- Common size Analysis – Horizontal and Vertical
- Financial Ratios – Financial ratio analysis is the use of relationships among financial statement accounts to gauge the financial condition and performance of a company
- Activity Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Solvency Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Rate of return
- DuPont Analysis
- Other important ratios
- Pro Forma Analysis and basic Projection technique
Corporate Finance– Understanding of capital structure and how corporate finance works is quite essential for any professional pursuing his/her career in Finance. It gives a bird’s eye view of an organisation and provides an understanding of how various financing activities impact the valuation of a firm. CFO of any company endeavours to optimize the capital structure by selecting the right financing tools to address the operating and investing needs of a company.
- Time value of money
- NPV and IRR
- Future Value
- Excel formulas like NPV, XNPV, IRR, XIRR, PV, FV, etc.
- Understanding of Debt
- Understanding schedules for debt repayment and interest repayment
- Developing the schedules on excel
- Capital Structure and Cost of Capital
- Debt and Equity
- Cost of Debt
- Cost of Equity
- Understanding tax shield
- Measure of Leverage
- Impact of leverage on cost of capital
- CAPM model and Beta calculation
- Understanding of Beta
- Levered and Unlevered Beta
- Calculation of levered Beta
- Calculation of cost of equity
- Free Cash Flow
- Free Cash flow to Firm
- Free Cash flow to Equity
- Valuation: Valuation is the Process to determine the current worth of asset. In SLA course, the asset is a company. For the valuation of companies, following are the three widely used techniques.
- DCF Valuation
- Relative Valuation
- Transaction Valuation
- Application of these techniques with real case studies and companies
Financial Modeling – Financial Modeling refers to the process of building a structure that integrates the Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement and supporting schedules to enable decision making in areas like, Business Planning and Forecasting, Equity Valuation, Credit Analysis/Appraisal, Merger/acquisition analysis, Project Appraisal etc.
Trainees learn how to build full, dynamic Financial Statement Projection models in Excel from scratch, using real case studies and sensitivity analysis.
Participants develop a model completely from scratch, inputting historical data and assumptions to project financial statements using step-by-step instruction on selecting and developing appropriate projection drivers. At completion, participants will have developed a complete and integrate three-statement model using various supporting schedules.
- Understanding an integrated financial Model
- Understanding an integrated financial Model
- Building Integrated Model – Financial Statements & Projections for an Equity
- Creating a template for integrated model
- Making Assumptions for forecast
- Developing various schedules
- Depreciation – Capital Expenditure Phasing, SLM and % methods
- Working capital
- Debt and Interest
- Integrating all the financial statements
- Summarizing financial statements
- Case Study: Building Integrated Model – Financial Statements & Projections
- Building Integrated Model – Valuation
- Using DCF and comparables
- Summarizing financial statements
- Advanced Modelling concepts and techniques
- Common Modeling errors- circular reference errors to avoid
Advanced Dashboard & VBA / Macros Programming Objective
- To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
Introduction to Programming Introduction to logical thinking flowcharts & algorithms:
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros – an Introduction
Complete Review of the VBA Language (Subs, Functions, Variables, Arrays, Loops, Logic…etc.)
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros – What, When, How to use Macros. Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user’s Defined Functions? How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
Excel VBA Power Programming For VBA Macros
Overview of Using User forms To Create Business Wizards
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
Connection between Excel VBA & other platforms
Testing and Debugging Your Code
Effective Error Handling
Automation Development Reports & Live Projects
Please find the course details. Classes and Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance||35 Hours|
|Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation||30 Hours|
|Ad. Excel + Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance||50 Hours|
|Ad. Excel + Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation||55 Hours|
|Ad. Excel + Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance+ Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation||75 Hours|
|Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance+ Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation||65 Hours|
|Ad. Excel + Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance+ Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation + VBA/Macros||90 Hours|
There is a bright future for individuals who acquired expertise in Financial Modelling in Excel due to the increasing demand for the Financial Modelling Analyst in the current business industry. You will also be able to pursue other job profiles such as corporate finance manager, Business Analyst, Financial Analyst, etc.
If you want to enrol for the course you can submit your quotation on our website or visitors centre in Gurgaon. You will required to pay the course fees other in full or in instalment through cash, credit or debit card, net banking and e-wallets.
Yes, you will get full refund after the deduction of small service fees if you cancel your registration.
All the trainers are highly qualified and certified in their field and consists of over 10 years of experience in Financial Modelling.
If you have any query about the course you can give us a call at any of this numbers +919999340200, +917836023222, +919999491895, 011-47519207, +919873140018, +919350319190 or simply visit out centre in Gurgaon to talk to her administration.
Yes, we provide full placement support to the candidate upon completion of training such as Interview preparation and personality development skills to help you secure lucrative career.